Full-featured light weight competition shoe for optimized comfort and pedaling performance.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Boa IP1 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Powerzone wire guide with front strap hold foot securely
- Lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
- Adaptable Cup Insole
Displaying reviews 1
I needed a stiffer road shoe, and my shop owner recommended the RC7. These shoes fit well and are very, very comfortable. The single boa is really easy to use and pulls the shoe tight - I didn't adjust the front velcro strap on either foot. The heel cup fits nice and tight as well, so my feet didn't move around at all. I couldn't believe how stiff the sole is .. turns out my left pedal retention was loose and I didn't know until I switched to these shoes. Ventilation is good - I could feel the air flowing around my toes and feet at speed. After a couple of 60-80km rides, my feet felt good after. I'd like to see more colours - the white is ok and they look sharp. Yellow or orange would be perfect and fit with the nice graphic scheme going on. My only other quibble is the boa fastener - it has to be looped "just so" around a hook on the one side, otherwise it doesn't compress properly and creates a hot spot on the top of your foot. You just have to remember to fit that loop in place when you put your shoes on and then tighten the boa.