- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
$2.79 - $12.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
$6.00 - $9.99
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
$9.39 - $21.90
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - Indexed adjustment for braided shift housing - Not recommended for use with brake systems
$63.90 - $100.00
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
Page 1 of 1