Taz 2000 is the latest evolution of Light & Motion's impressive Taz series. Featuring an unprecedented 2000 lumens from a compact, self-contained design; the versatile platform reinvents the capabilities of handlebar mounted lights. From technical singletrack to dark commutes — the Taz 2000 is the new benchmark of self-contained lighting.
- 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
- Sealed, waterproof design tested to 1 meter for all conditions reliability.
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
-Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable (Charges in 4 hrs with 2A adapter, 8 hrs. with 1A Adapter, and 14 hrs. with .5A USB slot).
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode:
- High 1:30 / 2000
- Med 3:00 / 1000
- Low 6:00 / 500
- Pulse 9:00 / 500
- Race High 2:00 / 1500
- Race Low 4:00 / 750
- System weight: 216 grams
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|