Blackburn Dayblazer 400 Front/65 Rear Light Combo
Has Your Back, And Front, Day Or Night.
Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. Combined with 65 lumens on the rear DAYBLAZER 65, this combo is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride.
- 107 Grams (59 front, 48 rear)
- 2 lithium polymer batteries included
- Blitz 400 lumen, 1 hr runtime; low 200 lumen, 1.5 hr runtime; pulse 200 lumen, 6 hr runtime; strobe 200 lumen, 10 hr runtime
- Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Solid 50 lumen, 1.6 hr runtime; high flash 65 lumen, 3 hr runtime; low strobe 35 lumen, 6 hr runtime
- IP-67 submersible - ingress protection rating or "IP rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.