- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
For use in conjunction with our reaming pedal taps, this thread insert is held in place with a strong thread locker and allows you to install any standard pedal. - Pack of 10, fits 9/16" pedals.
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Ever wonder if you're riding with the right stem? Want to dial in your bike fit? Salsa's Size-O-Matic II allows you to find your optimal reach and rise for maximum on-bike comfort and performance. It's easily adjusted, and the hinged bar clamp makes swapping bars a cinch. The Size-O-Matic II is for fitting only, it is not for riding.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
- 8-function fixed-gear multi-tool. - Made from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Mounts to frame's bottle cage mount with included wing bolts. - 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort. - Features 4mm/5mm hex, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, lockring wrench, and bottle opener. Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, lockring wrench, and bottle opener, all backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Precision CNC machined dual-sided aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12- and 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - Fits Enduro T47: 16-notch 52.2mm OD cup - Fits Enduro PF30: 16-notch 52.2mm OD cup - Fits Chris King ThreadFit T47: 12-notch 50.4mm OD cup - Fits Chris King ThreadFit 30: 12-notch 50.4mm OD cup
Made from high precision, hardened Cro-Moly steel, Park's Bottom Bracket Tool (External Bearing) can be turned with a 3/8" drive wrench, 1" wrench, or Park Tool FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (each sold separately).
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Quickly, safely and easily set your crown race on 1.5-inch steerer tubes with Park's CRS-15 Crown Race Setting System. Specifically engineered for oversized steerers, the CRS-15 comes with one setting tube and a 1.5-inch inset that ensures full contact with the crown race for precision installation.
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
$9.99 - $14.95
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Park Tool's CTP-4K includes four replacement chain tool pins and one 5/32" ball bearing. To replace the chain tool pin, unscrew the cap, and pull out the old pin. Use care not to lose the ball bearing beneath the pin. Install the new pin and replace the cap. Works with the CT-4.3, CT-4.2, CT-4, and CT-11
Park's Side Cutter Pliers are professional quality, 7-inches long, and made from heat-treated, forged chromoly steel for crisp, easy cuts and durability. They boast soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip, too.
- Makes the installation of hydraulic disc brake calipers quick and easy - Helps properly align a hydraulic disc brake caliper with the rotor - Ensures even spacing between disc brake pads and rotor - Compatible with all styles of hydraulic disc brakes - Durable stainless steel construction
- Designed to fit into the bottle neck of all Muc-Off Bike Cleaner and Drivetrain Cleaner bottles for easy refilling - Perfect for refilling Muc-Off Bottle For Life - Collapsible fold up design makes it portable and easy to store - Flexible construction - Easy to clean and dishwasher safe - Made from durable, food-grade silicone that's non-toxic - Working temperature range of -40 °C to 200 °C - Silicone is highly durable and more ocean friendly than plastic - Collapsible design means lower CO2 footprint in shipping compared to a regular plastic funnel - Size expanded: 106 x 43mm - Size collapsed: 25 x 43mm
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
13 functions—we've gone out of our way to pack this tool with as many useful functions as humanly possible. The selection, length, and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 13 functions - 145 grams
Those guys who said "Tubeless tires never get punctures"? They lied. The Blackburn Plugger Tubeless Tire Repar Kit is a quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it'll get you out of trouble. Pronto. - Stores ten plugs. - 27g tool only 47g tool with strap
Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi tool couldn't get out of it's own way to turn the adjustment screw. Blackburn's Wayside Multi Tool changes all of that. - Individual Hex Keys - The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end. - Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 19 functions - 200 grams / 0.44 lbs
Page 1 of 1