Get ready to crush some gravel. With its lightweight, endurance-friendly composite frame, generous tire clearance, and smooth ride quality, Revolt Advanced lets you ride farther and faster on rough roads, gravel, or dirt.
Designed with purpose-built geometry for gravel riding, plus engineered compliance in a lightweight composite frame, the Revolt Advanced is the perfect way to push new limits of speed on variable terrain. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for high-volume tires up to 45mm so you can float through the rough stuff. Details including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories give you a head start on any gravel riding mission.
Versatile gravel geometry
- Frame is designed with endurance positioning and shorter chainstays for precise handling, agility, and control. The result is confident speed in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle climbs to rugged dirt descents.
- Innovative Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume tires up to 45mm helps smooth out rough roads, gravel, and dirt.
- The Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power, giving Revolt Advanced a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Wheels: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX-400
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 32/48
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset|
|Hubs||Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset|
|Spokes||Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset|
|Tires||Giant CrossCut AT 1 Tubeless, 700x38c|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX-400|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX-400|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Tiagra, 11x34|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX-400|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.85° back sweep, flared drop|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8-degree|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic|
|Seat Post||Giant D-Fuse, composite|
* Subject to change without notice.