12- to 24-Inch
- Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction - Flame design - Wire bead - Size: 24 x 3.0
$24.99 - $34.99
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
$21.99 - $34.99
- Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats - Wire bead - Size: 16 x 1.75
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead - Size: 16 x 1.5
MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 40 - Weight: 1013
- MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs - Size: 20 x 2.125
$27.49 - $34.99
- MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs - Size: 24 x 2.125
$19.99 - $34.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
$12.99 - $34.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 1/4 - ISO 547
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 24 x 1 3/4 - ISO 521
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
$16.99 - $34.99
- Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road - 20 x 2.125
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 305 - Bead: Wire
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire
$24.99 - $31.99
- Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs - 24 x 1-1/4 (ISO 547) - 24 x 1-3/8 (ISO 540)
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
- Kenda model K40 - Intended for street use
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
$39.95 - $44.99
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Page 1 of 1